Friday, April 29, 2011

Rapper Quotes

Everybody in the '80s, well, we hate rap. Now, the biggest rapper in the world... Eminem. Rap's a black thing.
Chubby Checker

I was only 11 when we filmed the pilot. The idea of a rapper being a star on a sitcom just wasn't heard of.
Tatyana Ali

I'm a rapper trying to be an actor.
Method Man

I'm on the front line and I am a rapper.
Ice T

I'm pretty sure people thought I was like a dope rapper.
Big Pun

If you're really a rapper, you can't stop rapping.
Ice T

In the past it seemed like I was making fun of rap a little bit. But it was more me making fun of myself, since I'm not technically a rapper, whatever that means.
Beck

My only scheme was to be a rapper.
Eminem

People in the record business would say, Well, Pras, you know, you haven't been out in a while, maybe you should get today's hottest producer or rapper to do something.
Pras Michel

Some of these guys... I've worked with Ice Cube, I think he's an immensely talented rapper and actor.
Anthony Anderson

Until now, I've not done a project where the produce, rapper and singer has never worked together like this before, and I had a chance to try a variety of styles.
Namie Amuro

When I was a rapper, the groupies didn't have to try too hard with me. Just show up at the hotel.
Mark Wahlberg

You can say what you want to about a rapper in a movie, but look at what Ice Cube has done. Ice Cube has created more opportunities for other actors to get jobs in this business than some actors have.
Anthony Anderson

You know it's going to hell when the best rapper out there is white and the best golfer is black.
Charles Barkley

You take the quote from Sam Jackson about how he'll never work with a rapper, and I can understand where he's coming from because he says rappers can't act.
Anthony Anderson


No comments:

Post a Comment